Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March 27, 2010

This week was a really sweet time. We went on our second surf trip this week to Tofino. I had a really great time again just like last time. For sure these trips have been one of my favorite parts of kaleo. We got to do all the same stops that we did last time. One at that incredible forrest path with the massive trees. One at coombs with the goats on the roof (except the goats were not out this time). And one at the rapids spot where we ate lunch. I love this trip because it shows how big and incredible Gods creation is and how small insignificant we are in this huge world.

The surfing itself was really fun too. I didnt actaully do any surfing though just like last time. I tried to get up for about an hour and then just ditched my board and went to play in the huge waves. The waves are so huge and incredible there it just doesnt get old.

We had some really good chapels this trip too. Both nights there were some people from the community that came to hang out with us and see what we were doing. One of them was a youth group and we had the opportunity to pray for the kids in it. One of them me and matthew and jeremy got to pray for and it was a great time listening to his plans for his missions trip coming up.

This was an incredible week.

No comments:

Post a Comment