Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 5, 2010

HE IS RISEN!!!
This week we had our very last class, Christian worldview. I heard that a number of people did not enjoy it but I thought that it was a great class. I really liked the discussions that went on and a lot of questions that I have had about various things were answered. I really liked the proffesor too, Cal MacFarlane. I thought the besides being a hilarious guy he was a really good prof. I did not agree completely with all of his positions but I actually liked this because it forced me to thing and to shake up come ideas that I was probably getting too comfortable with.
We had an awesome passover meal with our kaleo fam after class as well. We had all the traditional foods to eat and followed the ceremony as best we could. We are on contract though so we couldnt have real wine. It was a really fun experience and some dashing young gents even went so far as to wear some traditional clothing (cough* james/john).
The most intense event of this week was when we watch The Passion of the Christ. I had watched this movie a long time ago but it never really meant that much to me back then. I found this time though that I was really deeply moved by it and I could tell that everyone else was as well. It was a powerful experience after everything we learned this year about our Lord and Savior.
HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment