Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March 21, 2010

This week was really relaxing for me. After the intenseness of Gospels it was awesome to have a nice break. The only work that I really did all week was on my camp ministy paper. I thought this would be much more boring than it turned out to be. I actaully had a lot of fun interviewing Justin and writing on his position of CEO director.
The main event of the week for me was definantly the second Ditch The Girls night. I had an awesome time just hanging out with the guys. We had a big relay race kind of thing around the camp and then got to go to Jims and make our own steaks (always a nice break from camp food). We then came back to the PWL and made a massive fort in the lounge and played a big game of sardines in the pitch black. We had a really good talk as guys that night, encouraging and admonishing and helping each other to overcome things we noticed we were struggling with.
The next morning we all went to this indoor rock climping place and had a ton of fun monkeying around. Overall it was a really sweet event. I found that I had time to talk and have fun with people that I dont normally spend that much time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment