Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2009

Most of this week at kaleo was dominated by homework. Mostly with doing all the precourse work that we had all neglected to do before. Besides this however we did something really sweet this week. We got to do a 24/ 7 prayer week. Someone was at the prayer room at all times during the week so we always had prayers going out to God. I had a great experience in that room. I found myslef really wanting to do my prayer time by myself but when i got in the room i found it very difficult to concentrate on prayer. I actually ended up liking the times when I was able to pray with 1 other person much better. I had a great time praying with Trent, Ben, and Josh. We got to have some awesome talks and pray about alot of stuf that was on our hearts. I felt like I got to know them a lot better during this time as well. I had an especially good time with Josh. We got to talk a ton about struggles and doubts we had and encourgae, relate to, and pray for each other. The only other big thing this week besides the prayer room was pulling an all nighter on Friday night. Me, Caroline, Ben, and Rivs stayed up all night and just hung out. We had so much fun watchig dumb videos, playing weird games and playing hide and seek in the dark. In the morning we went down to the dock and watched the sunrise. While we were down there we got to read the bible a little and pray. It was a sweet night and overall a really fun week besides all the homework. Also on Saturday we had our boys fight night. It was super epicly fun, especially watching Mark and Ben go at it. Now we are into our next course which I don't really know anything about yet. I cant even really remember what it is called right now. Anyways, hopefully I will by next week and be able to talk about it. Until then, Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment