Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 8, 2010


This week at kaleo we had reading break. We got back from the olympics and I had one day before I left to go home. We had a big debrief day with the mexico team and got to tell and re-tell all the stories that we had from both of the trips. it was really interesting to see what everyone had been doing, especially kristy, she is the coolest ever... when i went home on reading break it was really fun but also really challenging. The more that I learn here at kaleo and the closer I get with everyone here I feel like I have less and less in common with my friends back home. Some of the things that I used to be fine with seeing and hearing and doing are now really hard for me to deal with. But it was good becuase it made me appretiate everyone here at kaleo that much more. This wasnt the case with everyone back home and it was still really great to be able to see my closest friends. One thing that was really sweet was that I was able to give my friend Chloe the bible that I had been keeping for her. Since the only time she has read one has been with me I felt really good being able to give that to her so she could at least have it around when she needs it. This we have class with Wes Olmstead. Which is really hard and tiring because we are getting so much information but really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment