Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 1, 2010

This last week at kaleo was not nearly as eventful as last week. It was good to have not a quite so crazy week though. We got a few days to relax which was awesome. We had two days of Jim Badke's camp ministry class this week. This class is a very fun class to have. It is not as dense as a lot of classes that we do but we still get a lot of applicable information. On friday night we had a big youth party thing at camp where a bunch of the youth groups from the surrounding churches that we attend came over to hang out and worship God and play some games. I really enjoy all the kids that are in my youth group. They are really crazy and wild kids but they have some awesome deep moments where I see some of the wisdom that God has given them. Thursday night was definantly the best night of the week for me. My dad came over from the mainland to hang out since he had a day off work. I love spending time with my dad so this was a really great time for me. We went out for dinner and saw a movie just had fun like we always do. We also got to have a really good talk on the way back to camp. I really appretiated my mom after our talk since one of our main topics was talking about how much of an awesome influence she is for us. I got to talk about a lot of stuff i have been learning and it was just really sweet being able to talk about my Kaleo life with my dad. We are now in Jim Paulsons theology class. This class is really interesting and is already answering a lot of questions that I have about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment