Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 7, 2009


This week was a very relaxed time for me and also very fun. We got to have our chirstmas dinner which was really fun for me because it felt like the first real sign of christmas was finally here. Everyone was dressed up nice and fancy and the food was amazing. Right after that was the kaleo talent show which was super cool. Me and Caroline were chosen to plan it even though we were probably two of the worst people for that job. But it all worked out all right and the talent show actaully turned out pretty good I thought. This day was really full of events. Before we had our dinner and talent show we went to get a christmas tree which was an awesome adventure. The main event of the week was definantly the youth conference in Vancouver. I didnt end up going but we had some great times here at camp too. I felt like I got a lot closer with the 8 people that stayed because I had all day just to hang out with them. We went to Victoria one day where I got to meet up with my friend who goes to UVIC. We all had a sweet group hangout every night and watched a movie or something and just really got to know each other a bit better. I have been really busy lately with homework and other things and havent had a lot of time to spend some personal time with God. But a couple times this last week I have had a chance to get some alone time and come to God about a lot of stuff that has been on my mind. Overall this was an awesome week. This will be my last blog till after Christmas so have a very merry one! byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment